❝ You’re exhausted in the faith because you’re looking at you. The more you look at yourself and the less you look at God, the more you get frustrated at yourself.
❝ She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it), and sometimes she scolded herself so severely as to bring tears into her eyes.
❝ In the morning there is meaning, in the evening there is feeling.
How to Fake Confidence
1. Hold your head high, and look others in the eye
3. Stop apologizing
4. Relax and be quick to laugh at yourself (but not at others!)
5. Dress in a way that indicates you have self worth
6. Use good manners (like saying please and thank you) as this is actually a mark of self respect
7. Expect other people to believe in you, and to see and appreciate your good qualities.